Dear Amazing Talented Person!
Welcome to Elevate! We are thrilled to have you join us for our monthly webinars, where you will be inspired to take the next step in your career, supported with the knowledge you will gain from our time together.
As you are now registered, you will receive the monthly invitations from us.
Over the coming months, we will be sharing with you proven techniques, up to date strategies and recent research on the best ways to advance your career. Last year 86% of Elevate members said Elevate had helped them advance their careers with 41% being promoted or moving to an exciting new role.So what is the Elevate magic? Careers are driven by a combination of 4 key elements: Exposure, Performance, Impact and being Conscious.
With this in mind, we developed a framework that we call the EPIC formula because we want you to have an EPIC career! Elevate webinars rotate around each section of this EPIC model, challenging your thinking, sharing the reasons why the topic is critical and then covering proven techniques and strategies to achieve success.
We want to make sure you get the most out of Elevate and in turn get the recognition and respect you want. Here are our top tips on how to do this:
1) Registration must be done each month. This is done for you automatically as you have chosen the same time every month. Please look out for the email that confirms your registration which includes a calendar invite. Please use the calendar invite we send you to put the time in your diary. This will hugely increase the likelihood that you will carve the time out for yourself as well as having the right time in your calendar for your time zone.
If you would like to get the dates in the diary for your whole year now, then please go here.
2) Your registration email also includes a Preparation sheet (‘Prep Sheet’) to complete before the webinar. It usually will only take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Sometimes we refer to this during the session and other times, it will be purely for your own self-reflection. Either way, it will help you get far more from the session.
3) If you are unable to watch the session live, then you will be sent an email letting you know that you have access to the replay for 14 business days. For the sessions you watch live, you will have permanent access to the replays for your entire membership.
4) Access to the Elevate Members’ Area is easy. At registration, you will have received an email with your unique login details. The first time you login you will be given the chance to change your password to something more memorable.
5) A few days before the webinar, we will send you a Worksheet. This is to help you take notes from the webinar. The document is editable so easy for you to type your notes in. However, this is NOT for you to write down every word said. The goal each month is to take 2 or 3 actions. Don’t try to do more. Two or three consistently every month is more than enough and will make a much bigger impact than you’d believe. Conversely, trying to do more can have the opposite effect.
6) After the webinar we will send you an Action sheet. Knowing is not enough. Here’s where you take action. You didn’t learn to ride a bike by watching someone else riding a bike. You learned by riding yourself. You probably fell off a few times. You definitely wobbled a lot. (We know we did!) This is normal. The Action sheet reinforces what we share during the live sessions and will get you pedalling faster!
7) Every month there are Action calls led by our amazing team of Elevate Ambassadors. While participation is voluntary, everyone who gets involves says they find them very beneficial. When you were registering you were asked whether you would like to be included in these calls. If you said yes, then we will be in touch with you shortly. If you said no and have changed your mind, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elevate Team